Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Sooo


Guess what I did this weekend??





I bought a "new" car! It's a Honda Accord, '97 but with great mileage. :)

It has a sunroof, something I've never had before, as well as keyless entry (SO helpful with the kids). Derek loves the sunroof aspect and even though it was pouring yesterday he wanted it open.

So, the bad news is that I now own two cars (hopefully I'll be able to sell the other one soon) and am back in more (family) debt...but hopefully I can pay it off quickly and the car will last a long time. It's kind of funny, I put about 72k on my Forester in the three and a half years I owned it, and this car has close to that from FOURTEEN YEARS of use. Clearly, it wasn't used much :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Good thing you have a new car. it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! New car! It's sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Hondas! I had a Civic for about six years. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)