Saturday, May 07, 2011

My New Best Friends

One of my lovely younger sisters suggested a tv show for me to check out a few weeks back. 

Check it out I did...and meet my new best friends. 
 
 http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/bones-cast.jpg
 
Yep.
http://bones.screendig.com/files/2008/08/bones.jpg

There's a good reason I'm behind in blogging...see you in a few weeks- or at the rate I'm going, in about a week. :) This is how I get with really good shows- I did it a few years ago with Prison Break. Yes, I'm working and still babysitting, but oh, my free time? Spent with these lovely people!

It's quite possible that Bones is my new favorite show. Ever seen it?

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Bones! As you know. And for more reasons than checking out Booth. It's such a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen it - but glad to hear you are doing well and are enjoying some downtime in between job stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bones is a great show. I've done that with several shows...once I'm in, I'm all in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this show! In fact, I just watched 2 episodes this morning from my DVR!! And even though it's a great show in it's own right, I'm DEFINITELY checking out Booth ;) LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)