Monday, May 30, 2011

The Pottery Is Endless

Clearly, I’ve lost my blogging mojo, as I’ve only blogged six times the entire month. So very pitiful…

Life goes on, though. I am alive. Haha.

To date, I have complete fourteen pieces of pottery. I have a few more “in production”, as always. Anyway, I thought maybe you’d like to see some of the newer pieces??

Since I’m having such a hard time blogging lately, I’m thinking I may begin doing one post a day. Clearly WAY more than I’m posting now, so usually it will just be a photo or two…but perhaps it’ll keep me more motivated????

Soo…here goes nothing. Enjoy?

A purple/yellow butterfly bowl for my youngest sister for her 11th birthday at the beginning of this month. Smile And um, she’s a huge fan of yellow so the only purple is the light purple butterfly. LOL.

IMG_6536 (2)

I took my two youngest sisters to paint pottery- I made a mug. It actually came out really well. I’m running out of things to DO with all this pottery though. I love it too much to give it away…

IMG_1365 (2)
Before…

After…

IMG_6635 (2)

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6643 (2)

IMG_6637 (2)


What do you think? The mug is hard to see but it has light blue and purple dots… Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)