Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Two Weeks & Change

My sister is getting married in a little more than two weeks. I have barely, if at all, mentioned it on the blog, and for good reason. One, it’s not MY wedding, and two, it’s been causing a lot of familial drama, to say the least. Anyway, I’m not going to get into that right now. I do need some input though. I’m making this piece for my sister & her fiance… and I don’t know what color(.s) to paint it. Her bridesmaid dresses are orange and pink. He likes black. There is no rhyme or reason to their color scheme of kitchen things as far as I can tell. The registry has red, blue, yellow, any color plates/things. HELP!!!

IMG_1429

2 comments:

  1. ok...first of all...i LOVE this!! looks so good! second...what about a silver color? kinda so that it looks like stainless steel or something? that goes with everything! (plus i'm a sucker for stainless steel anything, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stainless steel is a good idea!

    What about pink, orange, and black, though that kinda sounds Hawaiian, is there a slight theme to the wedding? Have you googled decorated wedding plates to see what others have done, maybe get inspired?

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)