Saturday, July 30, 2011

I’m Weird

I have my strange quirks.

I’m right handed, but eat with my left hand. Always have.

When I step into shoes or put on socks, the left foot has to go first.

I have a chicken pox scar on my left eyelid.

All the girls in my family have a freckle on one foot.

I can write mirror image with my left hand while writing normally with my right.

I lose sunglasses like no one I’ve ever met. One time, I walked into the store to buy a pair of sunglasses. I tried on a few pairs, picked one out, bought it, and walked out with my new sunglasses- but left the old ones in the store and didn’t realize it until too late.

And to make it even more apparent that I’m strange?

I sit like this.

IMG_1733

2 comments:

  1. You ARE weird...but I think that's why I like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny! Until my fibro got bad, I could do that, too! Can you lie all the way back keeping your legs like that? I was able to. My friends thought I was weird too... but I thinks it's freaking awesome! LOL!

    Just wanted to stop by and say HEY! I'm still around. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)