Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Trip to the Fish

IMG_1724

Complete with crappy phone photos since I forgot my camera…of course!

With Laney out of school for the summer, the kids and I have been taking every chance we can to snag the van and hit spots around town. We don’t have a car every day- this week, we had three days in a row of being stuck at the house. Makes it challenging!

We walked into the “aquarium”, really a fish store and found this guy smiling his hello. I couldn’t snap a picture of it, but he was actually putting half his body up OVER the aquarium as if he was trying to escape!

IMG_1674

Truth be told, Mr. Turtle was my favorite. He was friendly, too. Smile

IMG_1686

IMG_1683

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Shrimp! Just don’t buy and eat…

IMG_1691    IMG_1692

Check out this guy’s eyes! I tried to crop it but then it looks even worse.

IMG_1695

Just some more crazy fish…

IMG_1699IMG_1709IMG_1714IMG_1707

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)