Monday, August 01, 2011

Books, Books, Books!

 

I think I’ve mentioned it before, but I’m really enjoying delving back into books this summer. I’ve probably been reading five or more books a week, and it’s hard to keep track of what authors I loved, which ones were okay, etc. My “to read” list is currently over 400 books, a list I’ve been adding and subtracting to for years as the library brings in new books Smile

So, I started yet another blog- but this one will benefit me for years, so I’m determined to keep it going. I’m not sure if any of you enjoy autobiographies and/or christian/general fiction…maybe you’ll get some new book ideas Smile I don’t have the time to review each book, so I just give it a simple “out of 5” review and label them by author. Simple.

Books Galore

3 comments:

  1. You should check out Goodreads. It's where I keep all my read and to-read books. You can write a review, or you can just rate, whichever you feel like for the particular book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever used Good Reads? I use it to keep track of books I've read and want to read. You can even write reviews and share them with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Are. Awesome. I always need ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)