Thursday, September 15, 2011

First of Fall Hikes

IMG_9806

This time of year, with the weather cooling down and the leaves beginning to change, I really enjoy taking advantage of my city’s metro parks. It makes me take a minute to slow down, breathe the crisp clean fall air, and just relax. Smile

Since I had today off, I took a 3+ mile hike at a park north of here. It’s my favorite park and somehow I always seem to be discovering new paths.

So enjoy- I definitely did- and had a bit of fun with the settings on my camera too Smile

IMG_9780

IMG_9774

IMG_9788

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_9911

IMG_9917

Ahh…it definitely was a perfect day for an (early!!!!) fall hike Smile Get out there and enjoy, my friends!

IMG_9772

2 comments:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)