Sunday, September 04, 2011

My Bucket List

 

Friends of mine have a written bucket list- things they want to accomplish before leaving this world, hopefully years from now.

IMG_9668-2_thumb1

I’ve never written mine down- I suppose I should…

- all 50 states by age 50 (I still need to visit Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Hawaii, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, Oklahoma, North Dakota & South Dakota)
- adopt/raise a child
- ride a motorcycle
- buy a house
- go back to Austria, Ireland, Paris
- visit Greece, Australia, Egypt
- work/volunteer in an orphanage

Truthfully, there are probably more things that I’d add if I thought about it for too long Smile

Well, last weekend I got the chance to check one of the things on my bucket list off! My younger brother bought a motorcycle and he took me for a ride. It was fun, exhilarating, a tinnnnny bit scary when you lean… Open-mouthed smile

i00009-2_thumb5

i00012-3_thumb1

 

i00013-3_thumb1

 

Do you have a bucket list? What is on it??

5 comments:

  1. My bucket list is similar to yours-lots of places I want to travel to. i enjoyed reading your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel is definitely high for both of us!!!! :) I don't understand people who don't enjoy seeing new places :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Oklahoma...hmmm, not much there worth seeing ;)
    the adopt and raise a child made me smile big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! I should make one of these...

    I know where you can stay when you visit AZ! Just say the word- we'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. Definitely love the traveling:)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)