Saturday, October 08, 2011

New ‘Do!

I did end up chopping my hair about a week ago. So far, I really like it! It’s easy to wash/take care of, but I can still (kind of!) put it into a ponytail so that’s nice.

Here are a couple of pictures. I’ve had a LOT of compliments on it, even from people who very rarely see me- so I take that as a good sign. Smile

IMG_2053 (2)

Eh, I think it looks better in person, lol.

Also- my parents did a really cool (in my mind) silhouette cover page for their wedding program. I was in between jobs the other day eating dinner in my car and realized that the sun was perfect for shadows- so here is my silhouette. I don’t know, I think it’s neat!

IMG_2144

I should compare it with my parents’ next time I’m at their house. I wouldn’t be surprised if mine is similar to my mom’s.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair does look really cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair cut! And awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)