Thursday, October 13, 2011

Participation

I just found out about this through and think it's really cool- plus, it's easy! You could be all, "I  have gotten up this morning, I  have had lunch..." haha...

Lauren Gillette, a Maine artist, is looking for participants in a project entitled "THINGS I DID". Participants are asked to supply the artist with a list of five 'things they have done' over the course of a lifetime. Each of the lists will function as a portrait of the person who supplied it. No face to face contact is necessary, participants can simply e-mail the list to Lauren at lulu329@maine.rr.com Please refer to [url=http://www.thingsididproject.blogspot.com] for more information.
In your e-mail, please include the following;
First name
Age
Return E-mail address
List of five things you have done.
http://thingsididproject.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. that looks like fun. I sent in my photo to one of those portrait a day ladies and never heard back but I think I may try this one. Hope you are doing well. Sorry I've been MIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw yours! I saw yours!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)