Friday, October 28, 2011

Photo Contest

People are always telling me my pictures could be postcards/ should be posters/ should be in a magazine, etc…I don’t know about that, but that’s what they say.

So, I entered a photo contest a couple of weeks ago. Nothing ever came of it, but it was fun to enter. Ahem. It was ALSO a ton more work than I was anticipating, between uploading pictures, trying to decide which ones to enter, making sure they printed correctly, then trying to put them on this darn foam board…Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were eliminated because they looked crappy (no frames were allowed and the foam board was not easy to work with!!!!)

Here are a couple of the pictures I considered using, or did use… I really like a lot of these, but due to rules not all of them even qualified.

Winter in Ohio (taken near my parents)
IMG_3905 (3)

Fall moon
IMG_4633

Country Lovin’
IMG_8048 (2)

Enjoying the local parks
IMG_9917

IMG_0076 (4)

Rainy Marigold
IMG_0069

Mirror Image
IMG_0195 (2)

Peaceful Park

IMG_0535

IMG_0533

IMG_0627

Out In The Country
IMG_0661

IMG_0734 (4)

IMG_0784 - Copy

IMG_0752 (7)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They are all gorgeous. My vote is that you should have won the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I especially like the one with the sun shining through the fall colored leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you got some nice folliage pics! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)