Saturday, November 05, 2011

How Do You Blog

I’m thankful there is no word count required for NaBloPoMo.

I’m not a daily-type blogger. I don’t have time every day to sit down and think/write a post. I easily run out of ideas, as well as motivation to go through and find photos to post.

I’ve been thinking though- everyone blogs in a different way. Some people do blog every day. I am more the type to, well, type, when I feel inspired. Every once in a while I’ll sit down at the computer and rather quickly (by that, I mean in a night) pound out 5 or so posts. Many days, I have no desire to write anything and before this month there’s never been a reason to make myself!
So, how do you blog? A post a day? A certain number a week or month? Blog whenever you feel like it?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I always feel guilty when I take a day off and don't post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to blog at least three times a week. I never pre-write anything and just sit and pound them out. I would love to have a editor for my blogs to correct grammar and puncuation. I am horrid at punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I post blogs Mon, Wed & Friday. I always hand write them out usually several weeks in advance & then type them when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been really slacking in my posting. Sometimes I only post once a month other times about twice a week. That's why I always do NaBloPoMo- it keeps me writing.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)