Saturday, November 12, 2011

NaBloPoMo Friends

Aside from my friend Julie, a couple of other Bloggers I know are also participating in NaBloPoMo. While I love keeping up with them, I also thought it would be fun to find and support other participants this month.

There are over 2200 bloggers participating and there is no way I can read all of them, so I decided to use random.org to help me choose which to check out. Smile Even as a child, I wanted everything to be fair- several Easters, I sat and counted through the jelly beans, dividing each color throughout members of my family. LOL… anyway, a few new fun blogs you may want to check out! (Ohh, and as a fun aside? I found a NaBloPoMo blogger with the same last name as me!)

Are you participating in NaBloPoMo? If you are, go support your co-bloggers and leave them a nice comment! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)