Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NaBloPoMo Prompts Week II


Friday, November 11, 2011
It's 11/11/11, make three wishes. I wish I didn’t have to worry about money, I wish Alzheimer’s didn’t exist and I wish there were no starving people in the world.

Thursday, November 10, 2011
What is your secret (or not-so-secret) passion? Adoption. I’d love to adopt (multiple) children.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
When was the first time that you realized that your home was not like other people’s homes?  Hmm, maybe when we started homeschooling? I am honestly not sure!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Has anything traumatic ever happened to you? Describe the scenes surrounding a particular event. I broke my wrist when I was 12- I was running and slipped, two girls fell on top of me. I know my wrist didn’t look right but I wish now someone had taken a photo of it! They wanted to transport me from one hospital to another in an ambulance to do surgery, but my dad drove me instead. It was SO painful- and the hospitals were probably only a couple miles apart.

Monday, November 7, 2011
Making family time is important to me. How do you balance your children, relationship, and work life? Well, I don’t have children, and I’m not in a relationship. Sounds pitiful I suppose, but for the next six months or so my focus is paying off my debt. After that, I can relax and (hopefully!) not work as many 60 hour weeks. I blog while babysitting, during naptimes and after the kids go to bed and schedule posts for during the week. Most of the time, I haven’t been focused on blogging at all but with NaBloPoMo I’ve been attempting to stay a couple days ahead and then write multiple posts in one sitting.  Smile

3 comments:

  1. I admire your determination to knock out your debt, and your ability to work so hard and so many hours. I hope it happens quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch your wrist incident sounds painful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to hear about your determination about paying off your debt. And I like all of your wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)