Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Over and Out, My Friends

IMG_0197

I’m heading out of Big City for my Thanksgiving holiday! Smile

While the main reason I’m going to my parents’ early is that my car needs a buttload of work done and it’s cheaper out in the boondocks, I’m also looking forward to seeing family, cooking pies, and playing Phase 10 with my sisters.

Have no fear, though, my trusty blog will still be posting for NaBloPoMo!

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? (And by the way, how cute are these little decorations? I saw them at one of my babysitting houses and couldn’t resist snapping a shot!)

IMG_0199IMG_0201IMG_0200IMG_0202IMG_0203IMG_0205

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Phase 10! Have a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's phase 10? I'm going to pig out in Sac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of phase 10 either - must be a young people thingy ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)