Friday, November 25, 2011

Thirty Days

The weather has turned to cold unless you are one of the lucky ones living where it’s still warm. If you are, I’m jealous and coming for a visit. Smile

Thanksgiving has come and gone, a day or more of cooking complete. The Christmas carols and decorating have begun. And for once, I’m okay with that- because you know what?

It’s only 30 days until Christmas!!!!

Are you ready? As of right now, I have two of my family members complete and one started. There are 15 people on my list and a couple gifts that need to be shipped, so I better get my butt moving…

1 comment:

  1. I won't mention that it was 65 degrees here last week :D

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)