Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A to Z

If you’re a new reader here (unlikely) maybe you’ll find this interesting. If you’re an oldie, eh.

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Double, although I own a single. I think one of my siblings is currently using it.
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry
D. Dogs: Not a fan.
E. Essential start of your day: solo drive to work to wake up
F. Favorite color: Cerulean blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’6”
I. Instruments you play: none…I used to be able to play Jingle Bells and We Three Kings on the recorder and piano. LOL.
J. Job: Nanny currently
K. Kids: The ones I take care of most are Laney (6), Derek (4), Bug (3), Tobin (19 mos) and Ladybug (7 months)
L. Live: Ohio
M. Mother’s name: Kathleen
N. Nicknames: Bster, NannyB
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, I got out both times because my mom told them she was a nurse (true, although she hadn’t practiced in years Winking smile )
P. Pet peeves: umbrellas, winter
Q. Quote from movie: Oh I’m awful at those. lol.
R. Right or left-handed. Oh, who knows lately.
S. Siblings: 6, all younger. Two brothers, four sisters.
T. Tattoos: none, yet. I would love a Celtic cross on my ankle, but am concerned about that with teaching.
U. Underwear: Uh yes…
V. Vegetable you hate: I think I like them all…
W. What makes you run late: When my bosses get home late…
X. X-rays you’ve had: Mouth, Wrist…
Y. Yummy food you make: Paul Newman cake?
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I should do one of these too!

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I see you're not claiming to be an only child again. ;)

    This is fun. I may steal it, too.
    I would like to know WHY you were in the hospital for the stays you avoided...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and may borrow it! Fun to learn new things about you!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)