Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day!

I think Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.

What’s not to enjoy? I have a day off work, I get to sleep in, then eat coffeecake and Bishop’s Bread on a comfy couch while watching the parade. I typically have some free time to read before a delicious dinner followed by a food-coma nap.

Last year I went Black Friday shopping for the first time with my sister and some friends. It was a crazy time and no sleep was had. In all honesty I don’t think I actually bought anything but it was still kind of fun, and now I can say that I’ve been Black Friday shopping!

Oh, and let’s not forget the leftovers- a “moist maker” (a turkey sandwich with a piece of gravy soaked bread in the middle…thank you Ross on Friends!) is sooooo good!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have a fantastic day with family, friends & food! Smile

Remember to be thankful for all you have in life! 


1 comment:

  1. You are brave to do the Black Friday thing.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)