Sunday, November 20, 2011

TV

I wasn’t introduced to cable as a young child. Our tv was very rarely on—maybe if there was huge news story or the Olympics, but that’s about it. Our across the street best friends were always watching tv and sometimes we’d watch Full House or Saved By the Bell with them, but I didn’t really get hooked on tv until after college in my own apartment.

These days, I keep up with probably too many shows. Oh well, I’m making up for lost time, right?

My current fall favorites:

Against the Wall


Bones

Castle


Covert Affairs


Criminal Minds


How I Met Your Mother


New Girl


Prime Suspect


Psych

You can probably tell I enjoy crime/comedy shows Smile

What are you watching these days? Any shows I should be watching?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Psych. I think it's my favorite show right now. I also like New Girl and you know I like Bones. ;) I watch Criminal MInds, too, though some of the more recent episodes seem too harsh to enjoy watching.
    I used to watch Grey's and Private Practice, but I think I'm done w/ those. PP is always pushing their pro-choice agenda, and I'm over it. I've enjoyed the new show Revenge this season, too.

    Yeah, I'm with you: probably watch too much! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)