Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Pet Mouse

We don’t really have a pet mouse- but we do/did have a mouse in the house!

I was babysitting the other night and received a text from my roommate – “Are you afraid of mice?” Surprised smile

Nah, being a sure fire country girl, I’m not afraid of mice. After a few more texts were exchanged, I learned that there was a little mouse scurrying around our living room. My roommate managed to get Mousey under a bowl and when I arrived home, he was waiting for me under the bowl in between our living room and kitchen. I grabbed a Toys R’Us ad I had no use for anyway (their toys are way wicked expensive) and deposited Mousey out by the fence in our parking lot.

Farewell, pal. I’d honestly take you over a shedding cat or dog any day…

1 comment:

  1. I cringe just thinking about it! Good for your roommate to have you, but dang, I'd want that mouse to have NO chance of ever coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)