Monday, January 02, 2012

2011: A Year in Review: Part II

Part I here

June was full of family. I visited Pennsylvania and my favorite amusement park from childhood, Knoebels. My sister got married and I took my two younger sisters to Rehoboth & Bethany Beaches, Assateague Island, and Six Flags. I hiked in the local Metroparks, enjoying nature with the kids in the form of picnics and the pool.

June 2011 review  June 2011 review1

June 2011 review2  June 2011 review3

Collages

July was another busy month. My youngest sister and I arrive in Rhode Island at the very end of the month, so everything else pales in comparison. Kidding, kidding…I met some of my family in Washington D.C. for a quick day and a half of sightseeing. I experienced my first sobriety check (passed!) shortly after entering Virginia. Attending the county and state fairs took up the rest of my time.

July 2011 Blog Review1   July 2011 Blog Review

Untitled

The best part of August was undoubtedly spending time in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, relaxing and visiting family and old friends. I got to ride on my brother’s motorcycle, hit the countryside drive-in, mini-golfed with kids and adults alike, visited an aquarium, hung out on Block Island for a day and became addicted to Phase 10. The last day of the month, my “new” car was backed into, but thankfully it and everyone involved was fine. Smile

August 2011 Blog review5August 2011 Blog review4

August 2011 Blog review3August 2011 Blog review2

August 2011 Blog review

Part III coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)