Saturday, January 07, 2012

Word of 2012

I know a lot of other bloggers who do a “word of the year” so I decided to join in. Smile Last year I attempted a word of the month and horribly failed sooo.. yea.

I definitely plan to finish my 2011 wrap up at some point but I’m still going through pictures. This post is a little quicker. Winking smile

My 2012 word:

EMBRACE

(no, not me)

Not so much “embrace” as lots of hugging…I’m not really a physical person, haha. Instead, I mean that I want to enjoy the small things, I want to explore my city more, I want to make an effort to get out more. I want to embrace life. The first four or so months of the year will be spent “embracing” my debt and kicking it forcefully to the curb!  Open-mouthed smile

PS: Did you know there is a symbol that means “embrace life”? Hmm, tattoo idea?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I like it! So far, so good. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Ohh I like that word and the tattoo idea!

    Dont forget that you were tagged on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am not brave enough to get a tattoo (yet??) ;)

      Delete
  3. What a good word for the year! Embrace! Taking life as it comes and embracing each day for the good it will bring....in little ways and big ones. Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hopeful for a great year of embracing life!

      Delete
  4. That is an awesome word and definitely something that makes a person feel uplifted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, completely! Now to motivate myself...

      Delete
  5. Embracing each day and each circumstance...I like it :-) Sounds like a good LIFE word, not just for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the word, love the thought, love the tat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, and thank you! ;)

      Delete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)