The little boy I nanny for wanted s’mores, but the family had no chocolate bars. His mom came up with this simple idea, which I made yesterday.
It’s so very, very simple- but YUMMY!
What you need
- Brownie mix (prepare as usual)
- Large Marshmallows
- Silicone cupcake holders (or cooking spray) I made the mistake of using paper holders and they were incredibly hard to get off!!
- Mix up the brownies and plop a little to cover the bottom of the cupcake holders
- Toss a marshmallow in the middle
- Smush down a little and pour brownie mix over it
- Bake 25ish minutes @ 325*