Sunday, May 13, 2012

I’m Back- And I’m an Aunt!


So, basically I turned 27 years old and promptly fell off the face of the earth- or something like that. The blog has definitely taken a back burner lately! A friend of mine told me last week that she stumbled upon my blog, but she meant a different one.

In all honesty, life has just been plain busy. I haven't been online much except to fill out job applications. My online tv show watching has fallen horribly behind. There have been no books read, no new boyfriends, nothing exciting!

However-- my sister did have her baby about a month ago (yeep, a month ago already?). Joseph was born on April 13th while I was at work- I drove to meet him in the middle of the night and he decided he liked me right away!



They call me the Baby Whisperer...haha!
IMG_0513-002

The good news is I have a lot of stories and things to share with you...the bad news (for you!) is that I fly out of state in a few days. Once I get back, I'm here for a few weeks and then flying out of the country for a week... um, yea. I'll be back at some point!

Until then- lots of baby pics!
IMG_0512
IMG_0462-002IMG_0554
IMG_0571-002IMG_0568-001
IMG_2908

Not me, but this is one of my favorite pictures Smile
IMG_0505-001

1 comment:

  1. There are never enough baby pictures in the world! Joseph is a little angel! (and don't feel bad, I neglect my blog too :D )

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)