Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Powerless, Having Fun!

I left town for a few days to spend time with my family and returned to the city to find we have no power. I'm not sure when we lost it and reports are sporadic as to when it's coming back on. Something I read said today but...well, let's just say I got to take a shower in the dark and completely cleaned out our fridge. I'm glad my roommate ate most of the ice cream I brought back from PA (gooo Eder's!!) because I'd have hated for that all to go to waste. I spent the night at a friend's parents' house last night a bit out of the city where they have power. 

I'm thoroughly enjoying my vacation from work though. I've been busy! More later...this Panera is packed because it's one of the only ones around with power, I guess?

Happy 4th of July!


2 comments:

  1. Lots of people in my area are still without power. Hang in there!
    Also, I'm digging your Guatemala pics. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your were concerned with the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)