Tuesday, July 10, 2012

To New Beginnings!


The last time I resigned from a job I had previously loved, a job that had been a part of my life for three years, it didn't go well. My boss at the time brusquely walked out on me at a meeting, stating that she hoped I had no plans to try and get a recommendation from her. To say I was shocked is an understatement, and a couple years later it's still a bit hard to think back on!

With that said, yesterday began with the same plan in my mind- it was the day I would resign from my position as a full time nanny. A lot of thought, prayer, and confirmation from family & friends went into the decision, so even though I knew it was the right thing to do, it was a stressful day because I knew what was going to come at the end!

August tenth will bring the end of one chapter of my life, and the beginning of a new and unknown chapter!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Cheers to new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting! Can't wait to see how this chapter unfolds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic!! you sound like you've given it much thought. Will be interested to hear you plans...

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)