Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Cheer

Is it to early to talk about Christmas? I always make myself wait until Thanksgiving week to listen to Christmas music, and here is why. I listen to it welllll into the new year-- I'm talking February, easily. I know, I know. It's a bit excessive...but it's so cheery!

The other day, I was talking to my friend Em. Em and I are a lot alike-- we call each other "samesies" multiple times a week as we discover more and more ways we are alike. Anyway, Em's family was putting up their Christmas tree and I decided I needed a little Christmas cheer in my life as well. I love, LOVE sending out Christmas cards (seriously. Would you like one? Send me your address! I don't know why I enjoy sending them so much...but I do!)


So, this is my little corner of Christmas cheer. As Christmas cards arrive in my mailbox, they will be added to the small amount of decor I have.



Have you decorated for the holidays yet? Will you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend - hope you have been doing well. Love your christmas cheer :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)